Tuesday, May 29, 2018

2018 - Day #151

For the month of May I committed to do a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise everyday. I typically do 5-6 workouts a week with Saturday and/or Sunday as rest days. 

I have to be honest there were days (mostly Sundays lol) that I did NOT want to do the 30 mins BUT I did it it anyway. A couple nights I went out late after 9pm for a walk around the neighborhood just to get my damn 30 mins. 

But I have done every single day the minimum of 30 mins of activity. I’m very proud of myself for setting and keeping this goal. 

Onto the next challenge:
#1 Between Memorial Day and July 4th I will run 1 mile a day - totally 38 miles. My goal is to run all 38 miles without walking breaks. I’ve done 4 so far and am working on bettering my pace over the duration of the challenge. I’d like to be consistently under a 12:00 minute mile by the end of the challenge. Ideally I’d love less than 11:00 lol. 
#2 Every day in June I will do a minimum of 15 minutes of strength training whether it be weights, machine or body weight. I want to work on getting stronger πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼 and more fit again. 



Day 1


Day 31

No comments: